internal error 1213 in module 19
Arkhai
2007-09-03 02:12:01 UTC
I have received an internal error 33832 in module 19 when trying to open up a
Navision database.

I read in a forum somewhere saying that
[Internal Errror 33832 in Module 19 = Internal Error 1064 in module 19
and that means "Index not found"
You seem to have a problem with a database-key. Did you run the
database-test already ?]

When i tried to backup the database, I received the error internal error
1213 in module, which I checked out to be RecSizeErrorDB_Err.

From what I can fathom from the message, there seems to be errors in some
records.

How do I go about identifying the table with the error and from there, how
do I rectify the problem?
Torsten Droste
2007-09-03 12:26:37 UTC
Hello Arkhai,

this seems to be right, 33832 is 1064 (bitwise it's 32768 + 1064).

Regarding the error 1213, it sounds like an error I faced back in version
2.x when a field had a totally wrong datatype as content (a bolean field
containing text or something like this).

I'd suggest you do a complete database test. (File->Database->Test) Use
maximum und select a file where the result will be logged.

Make sure you have enough space for the log as it can turn out to become
huge depending on errors caused by e.g. deleted users, using a SQL database
etc.

Once this has been finished, you'll have to examinate the log for any errors
and your table is hopefully included and you can think of further actions to
be taken.

If the table is identified, you can either save all data with dataports
(much work to create the dataports or you could use the dataport generator
which is available at mibuso.com) or you could try to identify the record by
browsing the table and maybe you can find the appropriate record, although it
might not be possible to delete it.

If this is not possible, you can try to modify the table to cause a
save+compile.

Make sure you saved your database as it may get destroyed and you will not
be able to open it any longer.

Good luck,

Torsten
Post by Arkhai
I have received an internal error 33832 in module 19 when trying to open up a
Navision database.
I read in a forum somewhere saying that
[Internal Errror 33832 in Module 19 = Internal Error 1064 in module 19
and that means "Index not found"
You seem to have a problem with a database-key. Did you run the
database-test already ?]
When i tried to backup the database, I received the error internal error
1213 in module, which I checked out to be RecSizeErrorDB_Err.
From what I can fathom from the message, there seems to be errors in some
do I rectify the problem?
Arkhai
2007-09-04 01:56:01 UTC
Hi Torsten,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I was in a rush yesterday to settle the
issue, and what I did was to recreate a new database, and restoring back the
latest backup. It did the trick, although I suspect from reading your
response that the problem may occur again due to incorrect data in the wrong
field.

I will conduct a check on the database as you suggested, so as to alienate
the table causing the problem.

Regards,
Khai
Post by Arkhai
I have received an internal error 33832 in module 19 when trying to open up a
Navision database.
I read in a forum somewhere saying that
[Internal Errror 33832 in Module 19 = Internal Error 1064 in module 19
and that means "Index not found"
You seem to have a problem with a database-key. Did you run the
database-test already ?]
When i tried to backup the database, I received the error internal error
1213 in module, which I checked out to be RecSizeErrorDB_Err.
From what I can fathom from the message, there seems to be errors in some
do I rectify the problem?
Savatage
2007-09-04 18:24:04 UTC