ECONNRESET
BAR
2004-11-16 17:17:01 UTC
A user is receiving this error after about ten minutes of inactivity in
Navision. " The server is not responding anymore (TCP/IP error ECONNRESET )".
What can we do about this apparent timeout error?

Thanks
Joel Donat (MSFT)
2005-03-25 18:47:57 UTC
Hello-
This may be more of a network issue than an application issue. Navision is
VERY network intensive so an actual physical network issue may only
manifest itself in relation to Navision due to this fact. Review the
windows 2000 resource kit in regards to running Performance Monitor and
Network Monitor to try and indentify an isolate any network issues.

Thank you.

from your issue.